Clothing Pickup Thread

Post your newest come-ups here!
jacobmontana
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Clothing Pickup Thread

Post by jacobmontana »

Im usually up on my shiznit but what's with all these shirts and the different material pockets? Info...?
Instagram: jakemontana1
Twitter: JacobMontana
crisone
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by crisone »

^ I think they're Pocket T's from RIF LA..........

Cris.
IG: @crisone
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

Last weeks pick-ups...
jacobmontana
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by jacobmontana »

crisone wrote:^ I think they're Pocket T's from RIF LA..........

Cris.

Good looks cris. They r pretty dope imo.
Instagram: jakemontana1
Twitter: JacobMontana
Stoopz
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Stoopz »

The material pocket tee's seem incedibly popular right now. Union LA is carring this brand Tantum that is making some pretty cool ones as well.
size11.5
crisone
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by crisone »

"Tantum", the homie termitezee's line.........

Cris.
IG: @crisone
daewond3r
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by daewond3r »

Dang, Zee got his own clothing line now? Sick!
@bythedaesend (twitter + instagram)
Wanted:
Vans x in4mation Chukka Low size 10 DS/VNDS
Vans x Supreme Old Skool S/S '11 grey/purple size 10 DS/VNDS
Vans Era 45 Fixed Gear (any color) size 10 DS/VNDS
Vans Syndicate x Usugrow set 10 DS/VNDS

**Supreme/Syndicate/Proper/In4mation+more** sz 9.5-10.5
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Wow, the clothing line must be dope if it's sold in Union.
Stoopz
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Stoopz »

crisone wrote:"Tantum", the homie termitezee's line.........

Cris.
That's cool man. termitezee's used to pop up on the old OTWS all the time...and he still pops up now and again on NT. It's really a great idea and cheaper than hell to do. Just find a cool fabric and if you can't figure out how to sew a pocket on the front of a shirt after a couple tries....well.

Got home from a weekend in Chicago and came home to these -

Thanks Silo...always quick with the shipping and cool to deal with.
size11.5
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

^ Zee knows his fabric... So you can't just put any type of fabrics on a shirt...
joni_loco
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by joni_loco »

Anywhere online I can get those Syndicate hat and pocket tee? Or anybody can help me and ship 'em to Malaysia?
Stoopz
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Stoopz »

lookdown wrote:^ Zee knows his fabric... So you can't just put any type of fabrics on a shirt...
Sorry man, but I would tend to disagree. You can by whatever fabric you want and just sew it on a plain shirt as I stated. If the shit pops off and people start replicating it - you’re going to have a shit load of people running around with Hanes shirts with 3 dollar bandanas sewn on as pockets. I learned how to sew a pocket on a shirt in Junior High.

I never said that's what Zee was doing - I've always enjoyed his style and respect Union level of quality, so he's probably putting more effort into it than that. I am saying that it is easy enough that it could get muddled.
size11.5
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I believe most "high end" labels aren't really about quality, it's about the name, and what demographic buys it. If it's out of your price range, then it's exclusive, right? If it's expensive and simple, we all want to justify the price, so we stand behind the excuse of quality. You think Bape Stars are actually constructed better than a Nike AF1? What about W)Taps "chucks"? Better than a regular Converse? I'm not talking about tailor-made, one-of-a-kind stuff, cause that's obviously gonna be expensive. Tailor made stuff is meant for the wealthiest of people. Shoes, clothes, dresses, and so on. If it was strictly about "quality", then you'd be talking about Levi's 501s, Dickies, or Carhartt jackets, or AAA, Pro Club, Beefy-Ts, or whatever blank tees they sell at the T-shirt stores for $5...that most brands print on anyways. Just sayin :roll: .
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by Crimson Ghost »

MAAAAAAJOR PROPS to Brant. Great communication and VERY fast shipping.
Stoopz
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Stoopz »

DJGuamstyles wrote:I believe most "high end" labels aren't really about quality, it's about the name, and what demographic buys it. If it's out of your price range, then it's exclusive, right? If it's expensive and simple, we all want to justify the price, so we stand behind the excuse of quality. You think Bape Stars are actually constructed better than a Nike AF1? What about W)Taps "chucks"? Better than a regular Converse? I'm not talking about tailor-made, one-of-a-kind stuff, cause that's obviously gonna be expensive. Tailor made stuff is meant for the wealthiest of people. Shoes, clothes, dresses, and so on. If it was strictly about "quality", then you'd be talking about Levi's 501s, Dickies, or Carhartt jackets, or AAA, Pro Club, Beefy-Ts, or whatever blank tees they sell at the T-shirt stores for $5...that most brands print on anyways. Just sayin :roll: .
I do believe there is a level of quality from brand to brand - I do also agree that most of what some would argue is quality, is based on the brand label. I don't think of BAPE as quality, because the one shirt that I actually have from them, didn't exceed any of my expectations over any other long sleeve shirt that I have.

But comparing a pair of Levi's 501s to say my APC New Standards - that's an easy call. My 501s handled about 6 months of wear and skating and the knee blew out and the pocket came un stiched. My APC jeans have been treated identically and they're stil in tact. My GAP long sleeve shirts do not hold up as well as a JCrew long sleeve. I have a wierd razor elbow syndrome and it ends all of my longsleeve shirts?...

I'm not going to lie, probably like most in here - I'm a cloths whore....but I also like variety. When you buy tons of different brands, you'll definitely find different levels of quality...and sometimes, the cheaper brand will suprise you.

Dickes and Charhartt are a perfect example of the extra label boost. Both companies have done collabs (APC, Stussy, Bedwin, etc.) and I'm like - what? You want 3 bills for a pair of blue Dickes because they've got Bedwin branding on them as well?
size11.5