[FS] Vans Vanosaur Era 45LX 10.5

saer
UTPL Private

Re: [FS] Vans Vanosaur Era 45LX 10.5

Post by saer »

These are 50x as rare as the hyped ass white 003 wtaps that usually sell for $150-200
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

I fully agree, but it seems demand for these is less... Rarity doesn't always equate value, sadly (I've sold some old, DS vaults for $15 cuz people just weren't after them). They've actually gone down in value according to vanscollector.com, and that site is usually rather overpriced. These are one of my grails, but I've never seen a pair of vanosaurs go for more than $125, and that was a DS pair with a box...

(not trying to sound like a jerk, just offering some perspective that probably is similar to most people's...)

That said, do you have any other shots of the heel drag? And can you get the heel to toe measurement on these? I'm generally a 9.5 or 10, but I'm wondering how a 10.5 will compare, especially being an older model.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
saer
UTPL Private

Post by saer »

I've seen 1 maaaaybe 2 pairs on ebay in the past 8 years, if that doesn't speak to the rarity of these then I don't know what will. And yes, I understand that not everyone knows what these are, thus the lack of hype around them. I guess I'm hoping for a "collector" to scoop these up and not your typical hypebeast.

measures 11.75 heel to toe

No heel drag to speak of
Empire
UTPL Private

Post by Empire »

2 pairs in the last 8 years? They came out in 05'.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Yeah, I've been after these since I discovered them back in '06, but have never pulled the trigger on any ebay auctions I've seen for 'em... Hence why I'm keeping a keen eye on these. haha

I'll measure some of my era's when I get home and see how these compare in length... Might shoot an offer your way if no one grabs 'em on ebay and they seem like they'll fit well enough.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

saer
UTPL Private

Post by saer »

6 years or 60 years lol you guys get my drift.

Cool let me know, rocketgoof :D
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

So all my shoes are 11.5 inches or less... So I feel like these will probably be a bit big :( Still heavily contemplating, it just feels like more of a gamble I guess... haha Darn half size can make or break it sometimes...

akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

just curious on the numbers for these. I know these are the 40th anniversary era 45's that dropped with 1,966 pairs but does anyone know if the 1,966 pairs were for each colorway? or all four colorways as a whole? Vanosaur Era 45, Chianti Era 45, Vans logo Era 45, & the black suede Era 46
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
flippedtortilla
UTPL Private

Post by flippedtortilla »

Whats the H/O on the Vanasaurs?