Shoe Pickup Thread

Post your newest come-ups here!
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Shoe Pickup Thread

Post by silokinesis »

chrisVH wrote:Big thanks to Brant once again.

BIM BANG BOOM thanks for the support!!! what a set!!!
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Todd: Nice comeups. Still trying to catch a sale for the Chimayo's. I've passed on a few by accident, or just mainly cause I had other stuff lined up first.

Chris: My recent Silo shipment looked similar, except replace the Slip-On Civilist with the Black Ops Mtn. Edition Rapidweld, which I HIGHLY recommend to anyone. They're super lightweight, and the leather is of Vault quality, or higher!
yes very slept on just because of this onslaught of new product.. not to mention the premium price tag to match the quality of leather / outlast etc. I think the closer we get to fall these will start to be worn and get a little more attention. Shoe is magic.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
checkeredpast
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by checkeredpast »

silokinesis wrote:
DJGuamstyles wrote:Todd: Nice comeups. Still trying to catch a sale for the Chimayo's. I've passed on a few by accident, or just mainly cause I had other stuff lined up first.

Chris: My recent Silo shipment looked similar, except replace the Slip-On Civilist with the Black Ops Mtn. Edition Rapidweld, which I HIGHLY recommend to anyone. They're super lightweight, and the leather is of Vault quality, or higher!
yes very slept on just because of this onslaught of new product.. not to mention the premium price tag to match the quality of leather / outlast etc. I think the closer we get to fall these will start to be worn and get a little more attention. Shoe is magic.
Brant, curious. Would like to see some of
Your personal kicks. They posted anywhere?
Slips, Eras, and Auth's...oh my!

Size 9

WANTED
Moon Eyes Eras (black or white)
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

good week!

sz 11
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

checkeredpast wrote:
silokinesis wrote:

Brant, curious. Would like to see some of
Your personal kicks. They posted anywhere?
I don't really have things set up in a way to post unfortunately, checkeredpast. boxes of stuff stashed at each store, piles in storage and closets and garage full of randoms. SB is about the only thing I've got all in one place, and thats only because I literally don't care about that anymore and boxed it all up into storage ;)

Syndicate is really the main thing I hoard, but i wear most everything, and then just double up on the more notable releases. Sometime I'll try to snap some photos of samples and / or things that were never released, that may be a little bit more interesting. But then what i find interesting may be the polar opposite of what others would!!!
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

silokinesis wrote:
I don't really have things set up in a way to post unfortunately, checkeredpast. boxes of stuff stashed at each store, piles in storage and closets and garage full of randoms. SB is about the only thing I've got all in one place, and thats only because I literally don't care about that anymore and boxed it all up into storage ;)

Syndicate is really the main thing I hoard, but i wear most everything, and then just double up on the more notable releases. Sometime I'll try to snap some photos of samples and / or things that were never released, that may be a little bit more interesting. But then what i find interesting may be the polar opposite of what others would!!!
I'm certain you'd entertain all of us Vans Nerds on here! Especially with stuff that was unreleased or changed for production!
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
bdc
UTPL Private

Post by bdc »

Picked these up some time ago. :)

Size 8.5 in Sk8 Hi or Sk8 Hi Reissue.
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
dimasindro
UTPL Private

Post by dimasindro »

The long awaited, finally copped these old pairs!

erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

^^ Nice! Good first post.
sz 11
AND123W
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by AND123W »

One of my latest steals. My size too.

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Nice condition too, Andrew!
TreatnHerRight
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by TreatnHerRight »

40$ well Spent
@TreatnHerRight on Twitter and Instagram (Also @VansCollector on Instagram -R.I.P-) VansCollector.tumblr.com for Tumblr
Wants Any Size 13
Vault
Syndicate
Wtaps Bones
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

Damn Andrew.
sz 11
nurizat