[Official] Random Heads Up Thread

eBay reports, outlets, discount stores, etc.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: [Official] Random Heads Up Thread

Post by rocketgoof »

Well said, Bill! I don't really know what else to say other than to add that if there's anything any of us can help with, let us know!
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
RobM23
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by RobM23 »

Nice stuff Bill!

wolfstrice09, I haven't been here for a while and I don't know you, but be strong brother! you can overcome anything! be positive about it, it will be fine :D
Vans Syndicate and Tattoos
Want:
Any Jazz Stripe Syndicate Pack Old Skool/Sk8-Hi
Navy/Black
Size 9.5/10
jjapplesauce
UTPL Private

Post by jjapplesauce »

Well said homie..... Wish you best of luck with what you got going on. Atleast your intelligent/wise enough to step back and see the bigger picture. For years I suffered with anxiety issues and was putting up a guard/fake me to try and hide my anxiety issue from friends. Last year I finally decided I needed some help and it was the best damn thing I've ever done for myself is working through my issues....there's absolutely no shame in seeing a therapist. Good luck.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

wolfstrice09 wrote:I don't know whats in store for me. I've been saying that the shoes have just been a mask for me to hide behind. Been through some rough shit growing up and have finally come the the realization that I'm not happy with what I've become. I've created a shell of my real self in order to mask the pain. I've made the first step in accepting and admitting that there is something wrong. I'm currently seeking treatment to get better. It was a weird feeling letting go of the shoes and brand that I've grown to love but at the same time it almost felt like I have broke free.

Might be gettin a little too deep for this site but that's where I'm at with letting all these shoes go.

Thane you've Always been a stand up guy in my book. Enjoyed our conversations and you have followed through on every word you've said. This day in age, that alone is rare. Very cathartic to let loose anything you are using to cope with other problems, and very impressive to be able to admit it somewhat publicly. Please do keep in touch! Things are just things and you are wise beyond your years to recognize that now. You've got my cell # and I look forward to hearing from you any time and all the time.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
TopVillain
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by TopVillain »

wolfstrice09 wrote:I don't know whats in store for me. I've been saying that the shoes have just been a mask for me to hide behind. Been through some rough shit growing up and have finally come the the realization that I'm not happy with what I've become. I've created a shell of my real self in order to mask the pain. I've made the first step in accepting and admitting that there is something wrong. I'm currently seeking treatment to get better. It was a weird feeling letting go of the shoes and brand that I've grown to love but at the same time it almost felt like I have broke free.

Might be gettin a little too deep for this site but that's where I'm at with letting all these shoes go.
WOW. No Homo, but I feel the same way. In High School I would be happy with and would actually prefer having
and wearing one pair of shoes at a time. I still remember putting duct tape over the holes my slip-ons.
Now I have around 200 pairs, most of them new since I can't bring myself to wear shoes worth $200+
that will decrease in value $20+ each time they're worn. Makes no sense to me sometimes.
Quarter life crisis I guess? WHAT HAVE I BECOME?! :o :(

Edit: Good luck!
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

Thank you all for the love and support. Some of us have known each through the shoe game for a long time and others just a little bit but the one thing I've always loved about this community was the sense of acceptance. Ya'll have been a large part of my life and not saying I'm going to up and forget the friendships built through shoes but I think the shoe part for me needs to be in the past. I'm sure I'll still be hanging around here and checking in on things. Maybe buying a few pairs here and there but for the most part I think I'm gonna wipe my hands clean. No doubt I'll be seeing you guys around on here though. You can't get rid of me that easy!
sz12
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

That's what's up. *salute*
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

Some sick new toddler shoes in @ Vans.com

Zip Sk8-Hi's
http://www.vans.com/shop/kids-toddler-b ... -true-blue

Bandanna (Star Wars-esque) Half Cabs
http://www.vans.com/shop/kids-toddler-b ... true-white
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

So cool and cute!
sz 11
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

And they're re-issues!! I need to go pick these up ASAP!
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Order at your own risk, but Opening Ceremony has a sz11.5 Vault x Gosha Rubchinskiy Old Skool for half off, at $162.
http://www.openingceremony.us/products. ... tid=101923

They also restocked sizes on the Mickey collection:
http://www.openingceremony.us/products. ... 5&view=all
arlarson3
UTPL Private

Post by arlarson3 »

Concepts has Vans Syndicate x Supply Chima Ferguson for a steal at $65 with free shipping. Looks to be some good sizes still left at cncpts.com
RobM23
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by RobM23 »

Nice! grabbed a pair, wanted these but I had a couple of priorities to take care of, $65 makes it easier lol
Vans Syndicate and Tattoos
Want:
Any Jazz Stripe Syndicate Pack Old Skool/Sk8-Hi
Navy/Black
Size 9.5/10
AND123W
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by AND123W »

For the ladies in your life.

P.A.M. x Carhartt WIP x Vans Plimsolls

http://shop.carhartt-wip.com/view/us/wo ... -plimsolls
JGW9
UTPL Private

Post by JGW9 »

@Guam, Just out of curiosity, why the "order at your own risk" from Opening Ceremony? Something I should be aware of?

In saying that I have never ordered from them either.