[Official] Random Heads Up Thread

eBay reports, outlets, discount stores, etc.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: [Official] Random Heads Up Thread

Post by rocketgoof »

SPOT sk8-hi's are $36for anybody who still needs 'em!
http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/p.aspx?ID=61509
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Supply Store x Vans Syndicate - Chima Ferguson "S" is available at like 3 stores in the US. Supreme, DLXSF, and CNCPTS. Concepts has them online now for $100:

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/vans-sy ... upply-blue
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

Shameless self plug: Time to move one.

http://instagram.com/wolfstrice09
sz12
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

wolfstrice09 wrote:Shameless self plug: Time to move one.

http://instagram.com/wolfstrice09
Awesome prices! Those Golf Wangs are selling for about twice as much as you have them listed for btw!
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

I know Guam I just don't want to have to haggle over prices. Still no interest on those ones though.
sz12
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Wow, clearing out some space? Good thing you're not my size! haha

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

Not making room for anything. Just time to move on.
sz12
miles_hi
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by miles_hi »

:D
2 grails takin care of thanks thane.
:D
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Damn, hope you'll still be sticking around here!

silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

rocketgoof wrote:Damn, hope you'll still be sticking around here!
X2 brother
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

I don't know whats in store for me. I've been saying that the shoes have just been a mask for me to hide behind. Been through some rough shit growing up and have finally come the the realization that I'm not happy with what I've become. I've created a shell of my real self in order to mask the pain. I've made the first step in accepting and admitting that there is something wrong. I'm currently seeking treatment to get better. It was a weird feeling letting go of the shoes and brand that I've grown to love but at the same time it almost felt like I have broke free.

Might be gettin a little too deep for this site but that's where I'm at with letting all these shoes go.
sz12
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Hey bro, confiding in us says a lot about who we are. Most of us have never met each other, but we all feel like we know one another. We follow each other's Instagrams, showing interest in each other's personal lives! Shoes (mostly Vans) are our common denominator, and for those of us fortunate enough, we managed to turn a hobby into an obsession, into an addiction, to a realization that we don't need all of the "things" that we've amassed over time. We've all started becoming more picky with what we buy now days. Also, we made it easier for each other to get what we wanted, by forging connections, relationships, sharing info, and doing favors, and for the most part, a lot of us have a hard time stopping or slowing down that freight train! Do what you gotta do brotha. Only you can change your path. Once you take care of you, then things will become more clear. You'll make better decisions. You have to believe that you don't have to live under the ugliness of that rough shit you went through growing up. You made it out alive, right? Give it the middle finger and keep fucking walking. It's all about confidence. Confidence in you. Confidence in decision making. Confidence in choosing friends. Confidence in getting what you want. Confidence in believing you deserve it. You'll come out a little bit more selfish, but a lot more confident and wise. It's a good selfish. It's the mentality that you shouldn't be helping others if you can't help yourself. You got this Thane!!!

On a side note:

As we all know, the sneaker culture has changed over the years, and it's mainstream now. EVERY BRAND is capitalizing on that, and producing more "so-called limited" stuff. It's more smoke and mirrors, than actual limitedness. How many Syndicate accounts are there now? Same for Vault. Same for Nike SB, Jordan, Nike Sportswear, etc. Hell, every shop has an Asics account now! It's easy to become addicted to sneakers. To the outsider, it's ridiculous, because they have 1 pair of shoes they wear every day, and one pair of dress shoes, and one pair of yard work shoes, and maybe a pair of slippers. The ridiculous spike in sneaker reselling prices has also fucked up the game. Reselling can be a lucrative business for a few shoe releases every year, but if you want to make steady gains, be prepared to sit on stuff for a few years. I can't lie, when I catch wind that a certain shoe I own is reselling for upwards of $400+, I take that shit right to the consignment shop. You'd be dumb not to! I watch these tv shows on drug addiction, and sellers, and some became sellers so they could fund their own habit. Sound familiar? Who here has ever bought doubles? Or thought, if I buy 3, I can resell two, and pay for mine. #sameperson

I can also admit that I am a bit out of control when it comes to sneakers. When I can't even answer why I needed a certain pair, then I know it's bad lol! Sneakers can easily put you into debt too, which is a crushing/depressing feeling. Trust me, I have a nice chunk of debt racked up on my credit cards. That's why I don't un-DS a lot of my pairs. I'm looking at it as a nest egg, and hopefully over time, they become an investment, that I can profit off of. Maybe it's a big risk, especially if the sneaker bubble bursts, but I still believe that the Vans bubble has a lot more growing to do. We are all in charge of that destiny. By promoting it, hyping it, living it, we all nurture it's growth. We're on the ground level with this shit, and we are the ones responsible for it. Let's all help our Vans hold value, and GAIN value! K thanks bye.

:?: 8-)
MF HectoOR
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by MF HectoOR »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Hey bro, confiding in us says a lot about who we are. Most of us have never met each other, but we all feel like we know one another. We follow each other's Instagrams, showing interest in each other's personal lives! Shoes (mostly Vans) are our common denominator, and for those of us fortunate enough, we managed to turn a hobby into an obsession, into an addiction, to a realization that we don't need all of the "things" that we've amassed over time. We've all started becoming more picky with what we buy now days. Also, we made it easier for each other to get what we wanted, by forging connections, relationships, sharing info, and doing favors, and for the most part, a lot of us have a hard time stopping or slowing down that freight train! Do what you gotta do brotha. Only you can change your path. Once you take care of you, then things will become more clear. You'll make better decisions. You have to believe that you don't have to live under the ugliness of that rough shit you went through growing up. You made it out alive, right? Give it the middle finger and keep fucking walking. It's all about confidence. Confidence in you. Confidence in decision making. Confidence in choosing friends. Confidence in getting what you want. Confidence in believing you deserve it. You'll come out a little bit more selfish, but a lot more confident and wise. It's a good selfish. It's the mentality that you shouldn't be helping others if you can't help yourself. You got this Thane!!!

On a side note:

As we all know, the sneaker culture has changed over the years, and it's mainstream now. EVERY BRAND is capitalizing on that, and producing more "so-called limited" stuff. It's more smoke and mirrors, than actual limitedness. How many Syndicate accounts are there now? Same for Vault. Same for Nike SB, Jordan, Nike Sportswear, etc. Hell, every shop has an Asics account now! It's easy to become addicted to sneakers. To the outsider, it's ridiculous, because they have 1 pair of shoes they wear every day, and one pair of dress shoes, and one pair of yard work shoes, and maybe a pair of slippers. The ridiculous spike in sneaker reselling prices has also fucked up the game. Reselling can be a lucrative business for a few shoe releases every year, but if you want to make steady gains, be prepared to sit on stuff for a few years. I can't lie, when I catch wind that a certain shoe I own is reselling for upwards of $400+, I take that shit right to the consignment shop. You'd be dumb not to! I watch these tv shows on drug addiction, and sellers, and some became sellers so they could fund their own habit. Sound familiar? Who here has ever bought doubles? Or thought, if I buy 3, I can resell two, and pay for mine. #sameperson

I can also admit that I am a bit out of control when it comes to sneakers. When I can't even answer why I needed a certain pair, then I know it's bad lol! Sneakers can easily put you into debt too, which is a crushing/depressing feeling. Trust me, I have a nice chunk of debt racked up on my credit cards. That's why I don't un-DS a lot of my pairs. I'm looking at it as a nest egg, and hopefully over time, they become an investment, that I can profit off of. Maybe it's a big risk, especially if the sneaker bubble bursts, but I still believe that the Vans bubble has a lot more growing to do. We are all in charge of that destiny. By promoting it, hyping it, living it, we all nurture it's growth. We're on the ground level with this shit, and we are the ones responsible for it. Let's all help our Vans hold value, and GAIN value! K thanks bye.

:?: 8-)
CHURCH
MF HectoOR
sz 9.5-10.5

Shoes For Sale [Updated 04.23.12]
Filson Slip On sz.9
Looking to Buy/Trade [Updated 04.23.12] - Looking for NECKFACE & Taka Hayashi's
OTWS Feedback
NSB Feedback
ISS/SC Feedback
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

wolfstrice09 wrote:I don't know whats in store for me. I've been saying that the shoes have just been a mask for me to hide behind. Been through some rough shit growing up and have finally come the the realization that I'm not happy with what I've become. I've created a shell of my real self in order to mask the pain. I've made the first step in accepting and admitting that there is something wrong. I'm currently seeking treatment to get better. It was a weird feeling letting go of the shoes and brand that I've grown to love but at the same time it almost felt like I have broke free.

Might be gettin a little too deep for this site but that's where I'm at with letting all these shoes go.
RESPECT! And Bill well spoken!
sz 11