cant beat the hosois ever.
nice photo.

:D
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Shoe Pickup Thread

Post by mackiv »

miles_hi wrote:cant beat the hosois ever.
nice photo.

thanx fellas! one of the first pairs of shoes i can remember my big bro wearing that wasn't a pair of nikes were the sk8 hi's, so its definately going to be the centerpiece of my collection. im hella excited to figure out what pair/pack/set im gunna hunt for next!!! im affraid for my wallet right now cuz its lookin like the bonez :evil: :evil: (FUKKK) lol...

oh did i tell yall i got a line on a decent pair of sz12 White Wtaps wings..? :twisted: :twisted:
lil stinker refused my first two offers tho...and they were for a multi-pair purchase too! worst part is he has no price point! just the most he can possibly get...lol
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

wut'chu got fo sale in my size?
ALSO LOOKIN FOR HOSOI RISING SUN SLIP-ON SZ 12-13
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Fuck those kids man. Always trying to squeeze every last dollar out of a worn shoe. Those are the same dumb people that always want their shoes sold first, for the highest dollar at the consignment shops.
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by mackiv »

been workin on him for those and red huf half cabs since last CHRISTMAS(no lie)...the worst part is i know the longer i take to pay the randsom the more he foot-rapes them....
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

48waffle
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by 48waffle »

Copped these up from ebay
Size 10-10.5
Looking for : sk8 hi or era OG Palm Leaf in black or white
Carhartt Old Skool any color
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

mackiv wrote:
nice photo.

thanx fellas! one of the first pairs of shoes i can remember my big bro wearing that wasn't a pair of nikes were the sk8 hi's, so its definately going to be the centerpiece of my collection. im hella excited to figure out what pair/pack/set im gunna hunt for next!!! im affraid for my wallet right now cuz its lookin like the bonez :evil: :evil: (FUKKK) lol...

oh did i tell yall i got a line on a decent pair of sz12 White Wtaps wings..? :twisted: :twisted:
lil stinker refused my first two offers tho...and they were for a multi-pair purchase too! worst part is he has no price point! just the most he can possibly get...lol
Mack you talking about teemillz? That joker refused my offer too and wouldn't give me a number to work with. SO damn annoying. If you don't want to sell, then don't put the shoes up ya know?
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

NICE!!! mackiv
sz 11
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by mackiv »

JesseC wrote:
mackiv wrote:
nice photo.

Mack you talking about teemillz? That joker refused my offer too and wouldn't give me a number to work with. SO damn annoying. If you don't want to sell, then don't put the shoes up ya know?
OMFG yes its him!!!!!! I know right!?!?!??! Why would u post a starting offer so low with no actual price point??!

@TeeMillz if u wanted show off yur collection...ya coulda just JOINED THIS FORUM!!!!!
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

My girlfriend took me to the Nike Employee Store for my Bday yesterday.

sz12
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I was eyeing those multicolored ones at UNDFTD the day I bought my Vault x Disneys. So comfortable too. Were you buying for just you, or were those other pairs for friends/reselling?
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

Just for friends. I got the MC and Black Lunars. The other four are for others.
sz12
SlipOnFiend
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by SlipOnFiend »

Well, I was in the area yesterday so I decided to stop by Hot Rod and, when I started to get nostalgic for my old childhood pal Pooh and realized that none of the pictures I've seen online do this "storm blue" color any justice, well, I had to cave. Man, if only they would have had a Pooh sk8-hi too!!

chukkaboot
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by chukkaboot »

Just received these saint alfred x vault. Got them for a great price too.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

SlipOn: Yeah that blue is so nice, and unique! Pooh just kinda fell off though, and isn't as popular as he used to be, but he's an OG in the Disney game. You gotta show respect when around the bear. Hehe.

Chukkaboot: Dope STA's!
luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by luisnskates »

Most recent pick ups. Don't sleep on the Disney Vans people! I'm especially stoked on the USA made Authentics. No joke a week ago I said to myself that it would be rad to find a pair or navy usa made authentics. On Sunday I stumble across these. Exactly what wanted in my size for literally pocket change :lol: